Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tatuaje Event With Pete Johnson


Yesterday I was lucky enough to find out about today's Tatuaje event at The Humidour in Cockeysville, MD. Since becoming a Tatuaje fan, I can't get enough of their cigars. So I was pretty pumped for the event. On top of the excitement was the fact that the event would actually be hosted by Tatuaje's owner, Pete Johnson.

The Humidour put on a hell of an event. Good food, great specials and a friendly staff. I also met a couple guys from the cigar blog community and had some good conversation.


I picked up a box of Red Tubos and got a good grip of bonus products with the purchase. With a box purchase, Pete threw in a slick looking Tatuaje beanie, a Tatuaje swag bag and a 3-pack of Black Label Cigars that are only available for special events. I will have the reviews of both the Red Tubo and the special blend soon. I smoked on of the Black Labels and let me tell you, it tasted like cigar candy. Absolutely delicious. Very unique smoke.

Thanks to Pete and the staff at the Humidour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Am I on to something? Am I wrong? Or am I full of shit?